Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Thankful...

Thanksgiving, it's like the 'welcome to fall' holiday that I look forward to every year. Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday, period. It's like Christmas but way more mellow. No pressure of gifts, no treacherous road conditions, no stress, no worries. Just sit back with the fam, eat an amazing meal (Dawn's turkey....no words), sip some vino, and chill the fuck out. The "itis" is really the only downside. Traditionally Thanksgiving is the time of year everyone reflects on their blessings, and expresses what they are thankful for this year. So here we go... First & Foremost, I am Thankful for Ty. He's the one person in this world that I know will always be there when I need someone to talk to, someone to calm me down, someone to cheer me up, someone with an honest opinion, someone to call me out on my shit, and someone to love me. It's important that you have someone who's your backbone in life. He is mine, I am his. I'm also thankful for the opportunities to travel I've had this year, I've been able to see some of the most amazing sights our country has to offer, not only see but feel, to be submerged by mountains, lakes and skies is truly a blessing. I'm also thankful for the friends I have in my life, this year I've definitely found out who's a true friend, and who's just there for show. It's a harsh reality check when it happens, but it's also a great eye opener. And last but not least I'm thankful for the family I am proud to call my own. My beautiful Nieces, my hilarious Nephews. My sisters, My mother, and everyone else who is there when I need them. I appreciate you. I am thankful. (and my Jeffy, I love him. He always makes me happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment