Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

ink...


Well... the time has come. Shaky hands, sleepless nights, and overall daily anxiety. It's tattoo time! I love the week before a tattoo, its crazy, nerve-wracking, and very very exciting ... you know that your body is about to change forever, and for me this is my largest tattoo to date, so i'm extra antsy. The week that follows the tattoo is an even bigger deal, but I'm a fan of the anticipation. Ty & I booked appointments with a fantastic tattoo artist, Hilary Cooper, back in February, and the time has finally come. Ty is getting an angel on his left arm (pics to soon follow) and I'm getting a dreamcatcher on my left leg. A little homage to my aboriginal culture. I've wanted to get a dreamcatcher tattoo for awhile now, but didn't actually commit until we went for consultations in Feb. But, very much looking forward to it, stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment